Monday, May 30, 2011

Quick Refreshing Salad

Here's a refreshing salad for the summer!! It is so simple and quick recipe, just mix and serve :-)
Ingredients:
Cucumber - 1 sliced
Strawberry - 6 nos sliced
Lettuce  - 1/2 cup
Cabbage - 1/2 cup
Walnut - 2 tsp
Orange - 2
Salt to taste
Pepper - 1 tsp

Method:

Mix all the above ingredients, squeeze one orange into it, garnish with walnuts & orange and serve chill. Its a great treat and healthy salad for the summer!!!
I made this salad for one of the ladies get-together and my friends enjoyed the salad too much :-)



Sending this to Fun N Sun hosted by Radhika

14 comments:

  1. Delicious and crunchy salad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed it is refreshing. First time @ your place. I'm your happy follower. Thanks for visiting me.
    Show and Tell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love and colourful salad..Looks very refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice salad with the mix of fruits , veggies and nuts too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one healthy salad:) very refreshing and summery:)
    Reva

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a healthy and colourful salad,very refreshing..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Healthy and refreshing salad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kamakshi, thank you very much for your lovely comments on my last post. :-)

    A real refreshing salad this one. I especially love crunchy walnuts in salads.

    Though I've visited your blog earlier, just now noticed I'm not following you. Now, am happily following you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks awesome,mouthwatering here..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very healthy and inviting salad. Glad to follow you and tanks a lot for visiting my blog.

    Deepa
    Hamaree Rasoi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Refreshing and healthy salad.. looks gr8!!!
    Indian Cuisine

    ReplyDelete

Water with your comments,I will grow this blog!!: