Friday, December 3, 2010

Paneer Wrap

Its been long I posted any of my kaivannam :-)
I tried few recipes last week, I thought I would share with all of you.
My Bhabhi told me about the paneer wrap her friend made for thanksgiving party and I thought I would make it in my style.
Here's the recipe:
Ingredients:
Tortilla - 3
Paneer - 1/2 cup grated
Onion - finely chopped
Ginger - 1/2 tsp grated
Carrot - 1/4 cup grated
garlic - finely chopped
Chilli (optional) - finely chopped
Cream Cheese - 3 tsp
Garam masala, coriander pwder - 1 tsp
Parmesan cheese - grated - 1 tsp
Method:
Fry onion, ginger, garlic, chilli, carrot, paneer & then add salt, garam masala, coriander powder.
After it gets blends, add parmesan cheese and mix with it.
Heat Soft Tortilla on a Tawa for a min both sides, then spread 1 tsp of cream cheese(I used garlic herbs cream cheese), then place 1 big spoon of the stuff in the cener and spread it over the Tortilla, roll it. Cut it into pieces and serve hot with tomato sauce or any hot chutney.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Water with your comments,I will grow this blog!!: